In the time of inflation, it is surely hard to manage the day to day expense and more often, we forget about the expenses made. Digitalization adds up to the problem as we end up swiping our credit card on many places without remembering the details of the transaction. This has surely triggered the need of an efficient expense manager application which can help us in managing the expenses with a lot of efficiencies. Do not worry about finding the expense manager application yourself as we tried several expense management applications available on Google Play store and we came up with the best one over here. So as per our research, the best application to manage expenses is Expense Manager. Here is a short review of the application.
Features of Expense Manager
• You can add the expenses with help of this application. Not just this, you may also add the expenses for the future date in this application. Suppose, today is 12th December 2017 but my internet bill is due on 30th December 2017 then I can add this as a future expense. This feature surely helps in the better budgeting of the monthly salary.
• Most of the applications have specific categories and you can’t alter those categories but things are different with Expense Manager as you can add the custom categories in this application without any difficulty.
• There are cases when you are living with friends and you may have some of the receivables from the friends. In this application, you can also take care of the receivables and the same can be done for the future date.
• The application can show you monthly and annually expense in each category. The application can also reflect on your monthly savings which add on to the motivation factor for the user.
• Apart from the features mentioned above, it takes only 2 minutes to reset the data and start from the beginning.
• In terms of the user interface, the application developers have done a great job and they have made it quite easy to manage the expenses and savings in an innovative way. It becomes really easy to stick to the budget and avoid overspending while using the application.
In terms of general review, the application has an overall rating of 4.4 stars and over 350 users have given a straight 4 and 5 star to this application. These ratings are surely an assurance of mass acceptability of the usability of the application. In terms of the statistics, the application has already been installed by 10 thousand to 50 thousand users and at present, you will be able to download the version 2.5.4 of the application. The only requirement to download the application is that you should have Android 4.1 and above on your smartphone.
Below is the link for downloading the application and if you download the application then you will simply unlock the door of better financial management. So, here is the link.